When I started blogging in 2018, my purpose in writing each post was to share my experiences, both exciting and challenging, in life and travel. I created a tagline to reflect that purpose: Observing all things beautiful in life and travel.
Life threw a curveball at me in 2021 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The journey from diagnosis to being cancer-free was an experience that caused me to dig even deeper in my quest to find joy in difficult circumstances. It has forever framed the way I approach life and has deepened the purpose of my blog.
In order to get to know me a little better, here are a few small things about me:
- If I had to eat one dessert for the rest of my life, it would be chocolate chip cookies.
- I love listening to music, and there’s a device available to play music in every room of my home.
- Home decor comes naturally to me. I have an eye for putting things together to make a home beautiful.
- Entering sweepstakes is one of my pastimes. I figure if someone’s going to win, it might as well be me.
- Couponing is one of my favorite ways to save money and stay on budget.
- My husband and I have been married for almost 30 years, and I am a mom of two.
- The best way for me to travel and relax is on a Disney Cruise.
What Leisure Means to Me
The website name leisurelambie.com comes from my observation to the reaction of the word ‘leisure’.
Leisure is often viewed as moments of doing nothing.
What I have found is that leisure means doing something that brings you joy.
Leisure is an active word.
I want to encourage you to create leisure time in your life that will activate feelings of joy and fulfillment.
Travel and Inspiration
Are you ready to say YES to your next adventure?
If so, click one of these blog post links for inspiration.👇🏽
Are you ready to leave your job and pursue another passion/career? I’ve been there!
An oasis of beauty awaits when you visit New Orleans Botanical Garden.
Begin exploring my blog with these links or browse leisurelambie.com.